Visitors...

Back in the Saddle...again!

Okay, so I've been busy for a half-a-minute...but now I'm back to finish my story!

I think I left off with Kay...ah, sweet, sweet Kay. She probably has to be a little older than dirt, but she still has enough spunk in her to hallucinate and to tell you exactly what she's thinking no matter what. She is, by all means, the complete dictionary definition of "no filter". She lets it all hang out...and I mean all of it. She first introduced herself to me as Kay Mays, and yes, it's true what everyone will tell you about me, I don't wear a bra because I don't like to feel strapped in. I don't care what anyone else thinks, there are some damn chickens over there in that apartment complex, and I also think that every woman should cook for their husband." Yes, my friends, this is Mrs. Kay Mays. She is crazy. But you gotta love someone who has no fear. You know that Paula Abdul song "Straight Up"...that's how she's gonna give it to ya!

But I swear all that straight upping has got to make her tired because I've never seen a woman sleep as much as she does. We were in the break room the other day and Joe (I'll get to him in a minute...he's our CEO) had just come back from a trip (note: this will be important in just a minute) and was getting all caught up about what had be happening for the week that he was gone. Mrs. Kay Mays was at one minute carrying on a conversation about the platelet donations, which have been at critical levels, and the next minute all we heard was snoring. No joke...this woman was snoring in front of our CEO...so what did we do??? Well I think simultaneously we all looked up at Joe then back at Kay, then around to each other and busted out laughing. Of course in the ruckus she woke up and wanted to be filled in on what the joke was...well, no one could really muster up the courage to tell her that the joke's on her. It's always on her. Then the conversation resumed to the mundane topics of the blood we imported and how the new computer system was working out.


Well, I guess we will part for now, House is coming on, and I really like his sassy, sarcastic attitude. It makes me smile. I might get up some spunk to write more tonight.

4 comments:

WanderingLili said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WanderingLili said...

Well did she get in trouble or is she above the rules, as many people that are "Older than dirt" are?

Can't wait till I am an old geezer and I can fart in public, tell crazy stories ninety-five times, talk really loud and wear gigantic underwear and people think it is cute cause I am a cute little old lady.

Love you bunches!
Lili

WanderingLili said...

WHERE ARE YOU!!! MORE STORIES!!!!

WanderingLili said...

WANT MORE BLOG!!! WANT MOR BLOG!!!
ps. have a suprise for you from New Orleans

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...