Visitors...

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN!!!

This is important. I talked with my brother yesterday, who is serving with the USMC in Iraq right now, and he told me about an issue they are facing over there. He said that we need to be calling or writing our congressmen to let them know about a shortage in 9mm ammunition in Iraq. He said that it is very important that they have this ammo over there and because of politics, they are not getting what they need. He said that he was not being affected by this shortage, but many of his brothers are. Please call your politicians and voice concern over this matter. Thanks!

Til Next Time,
Suze

1 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Who is my congressman and how do I find him?

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...