Visitors...

Name Memo...

I found this on a blog by clicking the next button. I can't for the life of me remember the title of the blog otherwise I'd give a shout out....................well...maybe just a link.

PS...my work schedule blows and I am showing signs of insomnia.

Name Memo

1. MY REAL NAME?
Suzanna

2. MY GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Suzizzle

3. MY DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Blue Tiger


4. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and childhood street):
Frances Avalon

5. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
Endsuhia

6. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (The, 2nd favorite color, favorite drink
The Green Mountain Dew

7. MY BLUES SINGER NAME: (The mood you are in now, and the last name of any PM)
Mellow McNair

8. MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both your grandmothers' first names)
Edith Joan

9. MY GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Sugar

10. MY AUTHOR PSEUDONYM (first name of favourite children's author; last name your favorite flower)
Dr. Hyacinth


Til Next Time,
Suze

3 comments:

Mano Rennt said...

excellent! now i know what my gangta name would be :)

manizzle

WanderingLili said...

Ha ha ha I love that my gangsta name is "Lilizzle" and doesn't my Goth name strike fear in your heart.

Love ya,
Black Kitty Sticks!

Anonymous said...

long live mellow mcnair

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...