Visitors...

Quirks of Study Groups


This is a post I found in my drafts that I thought was hysterical:




I'm about to explode with how much caffeine I've ingested over the past three weeks.


I laugh at absolutely nothing in hysterics...I'm talking hysterical, stomach cramping, tears rolling, uncontrollable laughing, that causes you to add more good wrinkles to your face and happiness in your heart.

I absolutely adore the fact that I have met some great friends who accept me for my extreme awkwardness, and "outspokenness", and outgoing nature.

2 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Love the pic. Not 100% about the format but like you said, It may grow on me. Let me see the one you were talking about.

WanderingLili said...

Ooooooh I like this one!!! With the notebook and post-it Notes VERY CUTE!!!

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...