Visitors...

Quirks of Study Groups


This is a post I found in my drafts that I thought was hysterical:




I'm about to explode with how much caffeine I've ingested over the past three weeks.


I laugh at absolutely nothing in hysterics...I'm talking hysterical, stomach cramping, tears rolling, uncontrollable laughing, that causes you to add more good wrinkles to your face and happiness in your heart.

I absolutely adore the fact that I have met some great friends who accept me for my extreme awkwardness, and "outspokenness", and outgoing nature.

3 comments:

Lili said...

Love the pic. Not 100% about the format but like you said, It may grow on me. Let me see the one you were talking about.

Lili said...

Ooooooh I like this one!!! With the notebook and post-it Notes VERY CUTE!!!

technology said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
nike shoes

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...