Visitors...

Thanks!

Thanks to my technology savvy sis, and her blogger friend, Kevin, I now have an operating hit counter!! WooHoo!! Now one of two things could come from this....

1. I could be gravely disappointed by the lack of people visiting my blog.

2. I could be super ecstatic about the numerous people visiting my blog.

What will it be? Only time and my people ticker will tell!

I also must tell you of a wonderful website that I have come across: www.illustrationfriday.com

I am going to be participating in this as much as possible. I think it will only further strengthen my creative ability! Wish me luck, and check out the site.

Til Next Time,
Suze

1 comments:

maicher said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!
wholesale jewelry

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...