Visitors...

Awful, Awful, Awful

Oh it pains me to write this post. I have all week long been taking and collecting pictures for my next few posts. Oh they were clever. Creative genius at work here all week.

But much to my pain and hardship, I must tell you that I dropped my camera this week. I was attempting to put it back into its case, and it jumped out of my hand and did not bounce very well on the ground.

The camera is fine, which is great news. But the memory card popped out with a little over 300 pictures of a wedding I was a bridesmaid in, a trip to Nashville with my brother and the guys he lives with in the Marines, a wonderful dinner party with my sister, brother-in-law, and family friends, and all these fun pics that I took around Tallahassee.

I just didn't realize it had fallen out when I dropped it. I don't know how I missed that. It's extremely frustrating. I called the place where I dropped it and told them what happened. They said they'll look for it, but you know how that goes.

It's tragic. Very tragic. The memory card is cheap and easily replaceable, but the pictures are not.

I am sad.

2 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Oh no - I am sad too! I will pray that they find it and call you. Love you bunches

Anonymous said...

This is an excuse to take thousands of photos in the next few months and then remember these times, and allude to the period of time before it called 'the photoless times'

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...