Visitors...

Blow Me Away!


(musically) Storms, storms, everywhere are storms. Coming to get us, creeping up on shore. The first five didn't really get a vibe, but the last five babies are really packing heat. How many more are we gonna see, cause the hurricane season technically hasn't hit it's peak. (end music)

Wowsers...can you name every hurricane and tropical storm this season? Arthur, Bertha, Cristobal, Dolly, Edouard, Fay, Gustav, Hanna, Ike, and Josephine. Living down in Fl has been pretty interesting lately with all this action. I feel like the weather channel is always on at the house.

2 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Arthur, Bertha, Cristobal, Dolly, Edouard, Fay, Gustav, Hanna, Ike, and Josephine... what great selections for names. Too bad they weren't around for John and Kate Plus eight. My favs are Cristobal and Josephine... names not storms! =)

Hang on girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Some people have said, I think, that living on the west coast is equally as bad, because of the earthquakes. I live on the west coast, and that is completely untrue. You people in florida are real troopers. There has been one major earthquake in my entire lifetime (1989) and the world series being postponed was the biggest repercussion. But I hear horror stories about storms. I like your storm song, its 'epic'.

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...