Visitors...

Let the Games Begin!!!!

Today is the official kickoff for the regular season of the NFL!!! I can't begin to tell you how super pumped I am about this fact because I'm such a sports fanatic, especially when it comes to the NFL. I don't know why either. I just got into it really last year, the NFL, that is, and that has led to a crazy obsession with watching all kinds of sports on tv. I have loved sports my entire life, and played sports just about as long, but I was always more of a player instead of a watcher until now. I was actually sad in February whenever the SuperBowl ended. I didn't know what to do on my weekends when football wasn't on.

I've even made charts with each weeks matchups and who I think is gonna win. I did it all last season, and got increasingly better at picking my teams. I think I might try the fantasy football free game online, but I don't know if I'm there yet. Anyway, it's fun and it gives me something to think about other than just school and work.

1 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Wa Wa Wee Wah!!! You are a SUPER FAN!!!

J and I bet at the begining of the season wager something like a the other has to cook a nice dinner and the winner picks the movie, then throughout the season, we pick the winners (like you do) Then the person at the end of the season with the most wins wins!!! =)

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...