Visitors...

Snufflelufagous

Man....do you remember Seasame Street? I was driving to class the other day and for whatever reason, I just remembered this one episode of Seasame Street where Big Bird and Snuf are going into his cave laughing and talking about how no one believes that Snuff exists. Everyone thinks Big Bird has an imaginary friend. He's not real to everyone else on the block.

How on earth, do I remember that? I haven't thought about, heard about, or seen Seasame Street in ages. I haven't even seen any puppets.

Tell me this, why does the brain retrieve tiny snippets of something completely irrelevant to anything going on in your life? Especially from years upon years ago? I just spent four years of my life studying psychology and the brain, but yet I cannot figure this out. Doesn't there need to be a trigger? If so, what was my trigger? I haven't seen any elephants, nor have I thought any about birds.

What a puzzle...what a random, random puzzle. The brain is fascinating!

1 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Maybe it's like Alshimers (SP?) Where you regergitate things before you forget them forever.

Hope Not - Good thing you wrote it down! =)

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...