Visitors...

Pick Your Poison

Oh My...Oh My...Oh My.................Wow, before I start down my little rabbit hole, can I just tell you how amazing wireless internet is!!! Oh my gosh! I'm like a kid in a candy store. This is absolutely amazing! I just finally figured out how to make it work on my computer! Now I can work online and watch House, MD at the same time! WooHoo!!!

Anyway, the title of this tale is pick your poison because today I got to play with staphylococcus aureus (Staph, cause of Staph infection) AND E. to the coli!!! That would be the awful, terrible E.coli who is known to cause outrageous diarrhea and horrible stomach pains. But I got to play with them today!!


Needless to say, I was super pumped to be in the MicroBiology lab today. Now, if only my A&P lab would be that fun...goodness I hope so cause then I will be super excited about life!

1 comments:

WanderingLili said...

GROSE!! Poo Poo Germs!!! Yuck!

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...