Visitors...

The goal is to finish

The Seaside Half-Marathon, Seaside, FL March 1st, 2009 7am

I have to do this. I'm not saying that I'm gonna be fast, but I am going to finish. The goal is to finish. I can't wait. I've been training and running a lot lately and I finally feel like I'm back into shape where I can actually attempt doing this.

Check out the website: www.seasidehalfmarathon.com

It's not a full marathon, like my sisters have done, but it is what I feel comfortable doing. Plus, the scenery is going to be terrific!! Look how gorgeous that is. I'm pretty sure we're NOT running on the sand. Which is great news!

2 comments:

Mano Rennt said...

Hi!

You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Lili and I'm also a runner. One thing she said to me a few months ago is "your pace is the right pace" :) so enjoy the race!

If this is your first long distance race, I'm sure you'll love running :)

Cheers!

- Manuel

WanderingLili said...

MANUEL READS YOUR BLOG!!! YAHOO!!! Run girl run!!! You are going to do a GREAT job!

The Area I'm In...

The Area I'm In...
It's Picturesque!

The People Who Read My Rants...